FOUR THOUGHTS I’M WORKING THROUGH
- If you want to lose weight, make the choices that a healthy person makes.
- If you want to write a book, make choices that an authentic writer would make.
- Every choice you make is determining the person you’re willing to become.
- If you aren’t willing to read,you might just be lazy.
THREE Lessons I’ve Learned this Week from James Clear
- Learn to Live in Consistency Rather-than Intensity
- You Never Rise to YourGoals, You Fall to Your Systems.
- It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or an expert as long as you’re on the path. If a beginner is on the path, all they need is time. If an expert is off the path, they won’t be an expert for long.
TWO Books that Significantly Impacted My Life
ONE PODCAST WE SHOULD ALL LISTEN TO.
- Dare to Lead with Brene Brown. This is a treasure trove of learning and encouragement. Be sure to listen to every episode. Every episode is awesome. Enjoy.