FOUR THOUGHTS/QUOTES FOR THE NEW YEAR
- Mark Twain noted, “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and see.”
- “The main question is not, how can we hide our wounds…but how can we put our woundedness in service to others.” —Henri Nouwen
- “Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms, to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.” – Victor Frankl
- “A learned desire to serve, to learn, and to be grateful will radically improve your daily life.” —Chuck Allen
THREE BOOKS WE SHOULD ALL READ IN 2022
- A Tale ofThree Kings by Gene Edwards
- A Gentle Answer; Our ‘Secret Weapon’ in an Age of Us Against Them by Scott Sauls
- The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry: How to Stay Emotionally Healthy and Spiritually Alive in the Chaos of the Modern World by John Mark Comer
TWO PODCASTS YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO IN ‘22
- SoulSpace: Anchoring Your Life in the Truth of God’s Word.
- The Positive Talk Podcast: IntegratingFaith & Psychology
ONE HABIT WE SHOULD ALL ADD TO OUR DAY
- Start every single day by answering this question: What amI grateful for today? I realize the I sound like a broken record, but seriously? How long does it take to jot down two things you are grateful for every morning? This one tiny habit will change your life! I promise you!