FOUR INSTAGRAM FOLLOWS FOR EVERYONE
THREE Lessons I’ve Learned this Week
- Stress is inevitable. Not only is it impossible to live a completely stress-free life, but research shows us that stress is actually a precursor to meaning. Think about the last time you encountered something meaningful in your life…chances are, there was some kind of stressful moment or season that preceded it. So some measure of stress isn’t always bad. From Julie Homrich, LPC
- Research shows it can take up to 20 minutes for the stress hormones released from triggers to metabolize and settle in your body. Up until that point, trying to have a peaceful conversation when you’re feeling anything but peaceful internally is quite counterproductive.
- If the only affirmation for doing what is right is the Spirit of God, would you do it anyway?
TWO Podcasts that ARE SO, SO GOOD!
- Dare to Lead with Brene Brown – Armoured versus Darling Leadership Parts One and Two
- Stress and Conflict in Our Marriage and Relationships from The Positive Talk Podcast
ONE BOOK WE SHOULD ALL READ.
- Jesus’ Plan for a New World by Richard Rohr
I absolutely devoured this book. What a refreshing look at the world. please read this book