It’s day 3 of 5 days of our guided meditation.
If you haven’t participated yet, feel free to go back and start afresh with Days 1 & 2.
I am so overwhelmingly confident that focusing our hearts, heads, and hands on the things that matter most, that I wanted to give you a “jumpstart” with these 5 guided meditations.
In each audio guided meditation, I’ll walk you through:
- Using your breath to settle your soul and drown out the pleas for your attention.
- Entering into a reverent state of solitude and quietude.
- Expressing an Attitude of Gratitude.
- Walking through a piece of the Holy Scriptures.
- Leaning into the Scriptures with the application for the day.
- Guide you through a short season of prayer.
- Encourage you as you trust each step of your day to the Divine.
Meditation is much like a muscle that you are building up for a race or a competition. If you don’t use it and prepare it, it won’t be there when you need it most. Today’s Guided Meditation is something that can and will strengthen your spiritual core and equip you to thrive in the Thanksgiving and Advent seasons.