Here’s a worn out, yet still valid life and leadership tip – Never say never!
Here are MY TOP TEN NEVERS:
- Never miss an opportunity to laugh.
- Never stop dreaming.
- Never forget that you are loved.
- Never promise what you cannot deliver.
- Never destroy a meaningful relationship over petty problems.
- Never forget to say please and thank you.
- Never pass someone in need without helping them.
- Never hold on to hurt feelings.
- Never trust a whiner.
- Never stop telling your parents, your spouse and your kids, I LOVE YOU.
In an anxiety-riddled world, there are no shortcuts to peace. There are, however, a few NEVER’s that quicken our pace toward a peace-filled life. I trust that these ten NEVER’s give you a friendly reminder to NEVER STOP LEARNING!