Here are FOUR solid thoughts for this week:
- Let quietude wield its influence upon you. Let the fact that you are alone assert itself. Give your soul time to get released from the many outward things. Give God time to play the prelude to prayer for the benefit of your distracted soul.
- You will never regret spending more time with your spouse and children – ever.
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant.”- Robert Louis Stevenson
- If you don’t have anything good to say, it’s your fault.
Here are THREE awesome Christmas albums:
- Tony Bennett Christmas Playlist on Spotify
- Christmas in Sugar Hill Playlist on Spotify
- Pentatonix Christmas Playlist on Spotify
Here are TWO great books that I Enjoyed
- Mini Habits for Weight Loss by Stephen Guise
Stop Dieting. Form New Habits. Change Your Lifestyle Without Suffering.
- Rock the Boat by Danielle Barrett
Embrace Change, Encourage Innovation, and Be a Successful Leader
Here is One Thing that I’d start doing right now.
- Start one new habit that will help your mental, emotional and spiritual health – today! Write down two things that you are grateful for – every single morning of your life. Every study on the planet supports the fact that we are healthier emotionally, mentally, and spiritually when we activate the brain with seeds and activities of gratitude. I know you think that’s preacher talk, but I’ll guarantee you that if you will take 3 minutes each day and stop. Then write down two things you are grateful for. Then save them and do it over and again for thirty-days straight, it’ll change your world!