by Chuck Allen
September 9, 2021
- Life is complicated, fight for simplicity.
- Witholding forgiveness will cost you more than you want to pay.
- People that work for TSA in airports are most likely a pain in the butt.
- Anybody can be a jerk. Don’t be anybody.
- Shopping at IKEA on the weekend is not a good idea. Actually, shopping at IKEA anytime is a bad idea.
- Aaron Burr was right when he declared, “Talk less – Smile More.”
- Don’t wait for the perfect time to chase your dreams. Chase today!
- Time is far more valuable than money. You can make more money, but you cannot manufacture more time.
- Life is far too short and precious to spend it angry and bitter.
- Crap happens to everybody. Don’t look for it, but don’t be surprised by it.
- It’s perfectly fine to not have any presence on social media – bless you!
- You’ll never like everybody and not everybody will like you.
- Church should be a place of peace, not a place of strife. Find a church at peace.
- There is no such thing as a perfect church. If there was, we would all join it and mess it up.
- Most people should not wear spandex.
- Jesus loves me this I know. For the Bible tells me so. Plus, He proves it every single day.
- If you help others succeed, someone will help you succeed.
- Leadership equals influence, but what influences the leader is the key.
- Jesus was right, and is still right – If you want to be great, you must first become a servant.
- Not every bride, nor every baby is pretty or cute.
Please let me know your favorite numbers here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to listen in to today’s Positive Talk Podcast