Wow! January blew by so fast. It seems like yesterday was Christmas, and yet Easter will be here in a few minutes. January 2017 will always remind me of The CLIMB and the hundreds of folks that joined me on their own climb. Thank you!
You can always access all of the Climb tools and resources by clicking HERE.
I’ve heard from so many folks that are so close to their summit, and I’ve heard from folks that have just started their climb. And then there are hundreds that are on the side of the mountain, clinging to life and in need of help from above. On this last day of January, and the Climb, I’d like to review a few things and also celebrate a for summits.
- To climb anything, especially your life’s climb, you must start. Simple, right? For many of us, starting is frightening and fear-filled. But like all things in life, you must take one step and allow the Divine to carry you the next forty.
- To successfully climb, you need help. We all need direction, guidance, forgiveness, grace, mercy, and support. Set your heart mind and soul on the Divine. He specializes in each of these needs.
- The climb can be weary. Find a place to refresh and rest in the Divine and His goodness, then rise up and get back on the trail.
All of those are helpful thoughts, but this last point on our climb is this…
– All things great and holy come from the Divine. (James 1:17)
– Your help comes from the Lord. (Psalm 121)
– You can truly accomplish anything as you walk with the Divine. (Philippians 4:13)
– When you reach the summit, celebrate in two ways:
1. Celebrate His great love for you and His strength that got you there.
2. Prepare yourself for the next climb – they never stop.
Make your plans to join us Sunday at Sugar Hill Church for RISE UP SUNDAY!
Get your Falcons gear on and let’s RISE UP at Sugar Hill Church.
Rise Up, AChuck