I’m a huge fan of Simon Sinek’s TED Talk on “How Great Leaders Inspire Action.” It’s one of the most viewed TED Talks of all time, and with good reason. Sinek makes the case for always being able to answer “WHY.” Why give, why serve, why share, why, why, why?
It’s Sunday, and here are three great reasons WHY you should join in a Worship Gathering at a Bible-Believing, loving church this morning.
- Every person on the planet needs encouragement and hope. A healthy, dynamic and loving church will offer you…
- A Welcome Home Experience that is authentic and gracious.
- A biblical teaching that is grounded in truth and delivered in love.
- Music that leaves you wanting more and humming it all week.
- Folks that really are happy that you are hanging out with them.
- A Pastor that is excited about knowing you.
- We all need a little help staying between the ditches Monday thru Saturday. A Healthy Church offers you practical and biblical truths that you can cling to throughout the week. A Great Church will always offer you tangible ways that the Message of the Divine can serve you well in your day to day challenges.
- We also need purposeful, meaningful relationships. Relationships that will be there when times are good and when times are not so good. Relationships that are committed to praying for you, caring for you and loving you as we mature together as we grow in our desire to live for Christ.
So get your next cup of coffee at a great church like Sugar Hill Church. I’m a bit biased!
Under the Same Wing,