If you’re a “glass half empty person” this can seem like torture. But if you really want a sharper mind, a satisfied soul and a heart at peace, take me up on this simple, daily process:
- I am grateful for __________, ______________, and ________________.
- Read Scripture. I use the app, He Reads Truth. That’s because it guides me with helps in application as well.
- Meditate in Quietude. This is a time of setting my pace and process at the door and settle my soul. I often use a song that guides my time.
- Chat with the Divine. I start with THANK YOU, then HELP, and then PLEASE HEAR MY CRY FOR___________.
- Clarify my daily course with a commitment to focus on what matters most. Busyness is lazing thinking.
- Set my heart on fire with passion, but even more compassion. Some might call this specific attitude direction.
When I set this course, my desire is for my path to follow the path of the Divine. It also sets my sights away from ME. Here’s some of the best advice you’ll ever receive:
A FOCUS ON ME & WHAT’S MINE = SUFFERING.
Thank You for Allowing Me to be a Tiny Part of Your Day. I’m Truly Honored.